Precautions for using the voice recorder
Views : 59
Update time : 2023-04-10 16:40:49
1. The charging time should not be too long, usually it can be fully charged. Small capacity batteries generally can be fully charged in 1-2 hours, and large capacity batteries generally can be fully charged in 3-4 hours; Long charging time can accelerate the battery loss of the voice recorder.
2. When unplugging the voice recorder from the computer, it is necessary to strictly follow the requirements of the computer operating system, remove the hardware first, and then unplug the voice recorder; When the voice recorder is transferring files or formatting with the computer, please do not suddenly or accidentally interrupt the connection with the computer, otherwise it is very easy to cause the voice recorderto lose software programs.
3. If you encounter a virus in the voice recorder (which usually causes machine crashes, automatic restarts, screen crashes, memory capacity decreases, etc.), please first use the latest antivirus software to disinfect the machine. If the virus still cannot be restored after disinfection, you can use a computer to format the machine to see if it can be restored. Before formatting, be sure to back up important information and files in the computer.
4. When not in use for a long time, be sure to turn off the voice recorder. If there is a lock function, be sure to lock the voice recorder; After a period of time, the voice recorder can be taken out for charging, and then placed for storage.
5. It is strictly prohibited to place the voice recorder in a damp or exposed place for a long time.
6. Please refer to the user manual for operation.